Wednesday 28 March 2012

‘Choli Ke Peeche’ nude Paoli Dam

www.bollywoodaaina.com

Vikram Bhatt’s ‘Hate Story’ poster girl Paoli Dam is the latest bold babe to take Bollywood by storm. The girl, who hails from Bengal scandalized one and all by her “dare all bare all act” in Bengali film ‘Chatrak’. And now she is all set to go nude for her upcoming flick.

Buzz has it that Paoli has been approached for an international film titled ‘Choli Ke Peeche’, which was earlier, offered to Bong beauties Nandana Sen and Shahana Goswami. But the two actresses declined the role owing to nudity.

 Paoli spoke her heart out about baring all. She said, “I am a performer and when I bare all, it is only for my job. As an actor, I have no inhibitions; I just play a character. But yes, if I am not comfortable with something, I will not do it.”

The girl’s identity in the bold poster of ‘Hate Story’ was kept under wraps for long. Paoli said, “I had no idea that my character and my identity on the poster would be kept a mystery. When the poster featuring my back was released, a lot of people who knew I was doing the film asked me who was on the poster. I just asked them to wait and watch.”

3 comments:

  1. Replies