Friday 20 April 2012

ULTRA SEXY!! Shifanjali Rao the ‘Oomph-Oozing woman sizzles

 www.bollywoodaaina.com

Are swimsuit specials a thoughtful, clever way of arousing interest in climate change? Or are they little more than sexist idiocy? Shifanjali has different thoughts well, it got your attention and otherwise you wouldn't be reading this now.

A sports enthusiast by nature, Shifanjali has been cheering diligently when any sport makes it high .This summer season her bikini shoot has grabbed headlines and is making waves too.

When asked about the bikinis, with a wicked smirk she retorts, “Hey, what’s wrong in flaunting a well-toned hot body, as long as it’s not vulgar. Isn’t it an integral part of international beauty pageants? But honestly, I would love to be known as a glamour-babe who is a talented actress as well. Which is why this time I chose to do a special shoot for the summers Yes cricket mania is all over ,and I am excited to cheer for my favorite team my way ’.

Sexy Shifanajali says “Making heads turn is a histrionic challenge for any actor but my fans realize that I have not only revealed my body but also exposed my acting talent as well in the projects I have done.

With utmost adulation shifanjali receives from men an impish glint in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment